Both this website (hereinafter the "Page") and the services offered are directed by FunEats, a company dedicated to commercial activities, as the owner of the Page, domiciled at C/Extremadura, número 5, local 17 C.P. 29640 de Fuengirola, Málaga and provided with CIF B93562015 , registered in the Mercantile Registry, and with an email address email@example.com.
The management of the information derived from the Page and its services provided is delegated to Mewo Systems, S.L, a company dedicated to application development activities, domiciled at C/Extremadura, number 5, local 17 C.P. 29640 of Fuengirola, Malaga, with C.I.F. B93562015, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org (MEWO SYSTEMS).
The terms and conditions described here are intended to regulate the access and use of this Page funeats.app.
User status is acquired by simply accessing this Page.
The user will use the services and contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility and exclusively for private purposes and/or due to the legal relationship that links him to the platform.
The costs of connection to said Page will be borne by the user, as well as any other cost that legally corresponds or may correspond in the future.
The Page funeats.app provides users with access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter , 'the Contents') on the Internet.
Although it acts in good faith, it is not responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of said Content.
In case of discrepancies about the Contents between the different languages expressed on the website, Spanish will always prevail over any other language or official language.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the Contents offered through the Page funeats.app and with character enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
(I) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith, morality, good customs and/or order or public safety;
(II) Disseminate content, comments or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocating terrorism, that threaten youth or children or human rights;
(III) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of or of its suppliers or third parties or manipulate said systems or introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(IV) attempt to access and, where appropriate , use or manipulate the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages or violate their privacy and intimacy or any other fundamental right or carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the Page by users;
(V) introduce, store or disseminate by any means or support, any comment and/or content that infringes any right of or of any third party and in particular the rights of intellectual or industrial property;
(VI) use the Contents to promote, sell, contract, disclose publicity or own or third-party information without prior, express and written authorization from MEWO SYSTEMS;
(VII) carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, sale, public communication, transformation or any other action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the Contents of this Page or the exploitation of the same for profit or free of charge, without the prior written authorization of MEWO SYSTEMS;
The Page undertakes to verify that the information contained therein is updated at all times, is correct, and complies with current applicable legislation.
These conditions may be altered by unforeseen events and events outside the scope of the companies affected by the deployment of the Page service. Among them is the loss of connection to information networks, cuts in supply services in electrical sources or other causes of force majeure.
MEWO SYSTEMS will try to keep the Website available and in operation 24 hours a day, without constituting an obligation of MEWO SYSTEMS.
MEWO SYSTEMS may interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice in order to maintain and update the Website. In these cases, MEWO SYSTEMS undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure that the interruption be as short as possible and take place in the time slot in which the least number of orders occurs.
Every time you visit us online, we collect general information about the use you make of our Page. We may collect information, such as the entry points to our Page on the network, as well as the exit points (for example URL or referring domains), traffic statistics on the Page, visits to pages, impressions and type of operating system and 'browser' In addition, when users request pages from our Page, our servers may automatically record the IP address that access the different pages.
Use of your information
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, users who voluntarily use these Contents are informed of the treatment and protection of their personal data.
The purpose of the treatment/collection of user data consists of:
- The management of the registration of people who have registered on the Page because they wish to access the Contents as well as any information, services or other activities whose access requires the user to be registered, as well as for research, promotion and commercialization of the services and products of the Page.
- In particular, internal analysis, promotions and marketing. The user authorizes the use of their information for internal statistical purposes, such as calculating the size of our actual or potential clientele, measuring circulation patterns, understanding interests purchase of the customer, as well as other trends of visitors and customers.Likewise, the user authorizes the use of his personal information for marketing and / or management, promotion, advertising and commercialization of the products or services of which he may also outsource all of this to third parties confidentially.
- The data collected will be used for the aforementioned purposes during the time of use of the services offered by the Page with the aim of optimizing them until you exercise your rights of deletion, limitation and/or any other contained in the regulations cited at beginning of this text, by contacting the email indicated in the USER section.
- Personal data will only be transferred to third-party companies with the prior consent of the user. For this, you will be expressly warned in the data collection forms together with the identification of the company that transfers them and said third party, the type of activities to which it is dedicated and the purpose for which the transfer responds.
- Sometimes, third parties (individuals or legal entities) are contracted to provide limited services on their behalf, such as, among others, the processing and sending of emails (newsletters), customer support, processing of transactions or statistical analysis of our services, management of social networks and customer service. Only the personal information necessary to offer the service is delivered to these companies, requiring them to preserve the confidentiality of the information, whose use is prohibited for other purposes. to those mentioned here and outside of that work.
- You may disclose personal information in the following circumstances if the information: I) was public at the time of disclosure; II) would have become public after disclosure without breach of its legal obligations; III) was in the possession of a before being disclosed, as recorded in the written files of a and was not subject to any prior confidentiality agreement with the user; or IV) a had acquired according to the right of a third party that was legally in possession of the itself and is not obligated to the user to maintain its confidentiality; or V) has been obtained independently by employees or agents of a who have not had access to the confidential information; or VI) is obliged to disclose the information by virtue of a court order or issued by an administrative authority or other mandatory rule or any applicable regulation; or VII) to respond to demands or claims of third parties yes; or VIII) if acting in good faith, we believe it is necessary to defend our rights.
Registration data: When the user registers on our Page, or establishes a direct contact through a web form or via email, we may collect various types of personal information that include, but are not limited to, your name, surnames, date of birth, address, e-mail, national identification number or similar, personal telephone numbers. Such data will be completed in a form with an active mechanism of acceptance of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Suggestions/Comments: We may collect information that personally identifies you when you submit questions or suggestions to our Customer Service Department.
Ideas/Blog: We may collect personally identifiable information (including your image) when you submit ideas or comments to us. By submitting an idea or comment you agree that the information you provide (including your image) may be published both on the Page as, where appropriate, in the different profiles of the social networks that it has.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the Contents of the Page, as well as the elements inserted in them (including, among others, data, images, photographs, graphics, animations, creativities, sound, audio, video, drawings, software or texts , trademarks or logos, trade names or distinctive signs, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc...) and derivatives of the Services and the Website are the property of MEWO SYSTEMS or of third parties that MEWO SYSTEMS represents.
Intellectual property means the set of patents, inventions, utility models, copyrights and other related rights, trademarks, trade, business and domain names, image rights or rights in the event of cases of unfair competition, designs, computer creations, databases, confidential information (including know-how and business secrets) and any other industrial or intellectual property rights, registered or unregistered, including any application, renewal or extension of said rights, and other similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection anywhere in the world.
The provision of the services and publication of the Contents through the Page will not imply in any case the transfer, waiver or transfer, total or partial / present or future, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual property rights and industrial, or any other right.
Furthermore, the user may not use, disseminate, distribute, publish, export, exploit, reproduce or copy all or part of the Content or the design of this Page (including graphic marks, denominations, legends, comments, phrases , etc.) without the prior express written consent of MEWO SYSTEMS.
The ideas, suggestions, comments provided by the user through the Contents suppose the assignment, with exclusive and transferable character, without territorial or temporal limitation and free of charge, to all the rights of use, distribution, exploitation, export, publication, dissemination, reproduction of those ideas, suggestions or comments in funeats.app or in any other means or support “on-line”. line” and “off-line” that they deem appropriate, free of charge or onerous, being able to carry out their alteration, transformation, modification derived from them, not giving rise to any right of compensation, compensation or reimbursement or payment of rates or other economic rights of any nature in favor of users.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of this Page. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain Contents. In said registration, the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration the user may be provided with a username and password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of them and to take all necessary measures to prevent their access and/or use by third parties, being his exclusive responsibility for all the consequences that could arise from inappropriate use.
The user of the Page will be personally liable for damages of any nature caused to and/or any other user or third party for the breach of these Terms and Conditions. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or contents published by the user on the Page that in his opinion are not suitable for publication or to require the user to withdraw them immediately, as well as to deny or withdraw access to this Page and/or the Contents offered, at the request of or of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Furthermore, it reserves the right to request the immediate withdrawal of any link, comment or content in relation to this Page that has been used, disseminated, distributed, published, exported, exploited, reproduced or copied in violation of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions by any means and on any medium.
It will pursue the breach of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any improper use of the Page, exercising all actions, including criminal ones that may correspond by law. It is not responsible, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that may be caused, by way of example but not limitation, due to errors or omissions in the Contents, lack of technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity and validity of this Page and the Contents or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
You may make the modifications you deem appropriate in the Contents, being able to change or delete them, totally or partially, and the way in which they are presented or located.
Links or hyperlinks
If you make links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites on this Page, you will not exercise any type of control or responsibility over said sites and their contents.
In no case will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link or hyperlinks belonging to a website other than , nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity and validity of any material or information contained on any such hyperlinks or on other Internet sites.